Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Life in Pictures

Stole this from several folks...Type in the answers to these questions in Google image search and upload the first pic that pulls up. I was curious how it would turn out for me, so here we go...

Where I was born: Wiesbaden, Germany. I'm pretty sure I used to live in this actual building...ah, the memories



Where I live now: The Gump. Here's our founding father...



What is my name? Baron Goins. Wow, I look a lot like Eric Gwin...



My grandmother. Here she is winning the Nobel Peace Prize...



Favorite Food: shrimp



Favorite Drink: Vault. Sure they're a little hard to open, but man are they worth it...



Favorite smell: fresh baked cookies



Favorite Song: right now, probably Boomin by Tobymac. That's my car on the left...



Place I have lived: Rantoul, IL. Care free checking, need I say more?



Where do I work: ALFA Insurance Here's my company issued vehicle...



Where I will work starting July 1: Prattville Christian Academy



Where I would like to visit: The Super Bowl

6 comments:

Jamey said...

I didn't know you were changing jobs! What will you be doing there? How exciting! No more cubicle!

And I didn't know where you were born...see, you really do learn something new everyday.

Lerra said...

Yeah, Baron is SUPPOSED to be posting about his new job. :-)

I may have to steal this post for myself...

Roxy Wishum said...

Very funny and very sneaky. That may be the most inauspicious announcement of a MAJOR CAREER CHANGE since the days you lived in that embassy building in Germany. Sometimes I laugh out loud when reading posts, but that picture of Gump, our founding father, made me belly laugh--and that's a big laugh.

Kenny Simpson said...

I like the Vault one. What will you be doing at PCA?

Baron said...

I will be the Spiritual Director...sort of a campus minister position. I'm very excited about it!

Eric Gwin said...

I never noticed how much we look alike! I mean, other than me being shorter, fatter, nerdier-looking, and older, you're a dead-ringer for me.

Congrats on the new job, by the way. I knew you were going to get it.

Later.