Wednesday, August 18, 2004

10

The countdown begins...not that I haven't been counting down for the past, oh...I don't know, 6 months! 10 days from today I will marry the most beautiful woman in the entire world. I know some of you probably have other opinions (if you're already married, you had better), but you would all be wrong. God has truly blessed my life with Laura and in 10 days we tie the knot!

We are busy taking care of last minute details...you know, the ceremony, the music, the flowers, etc., etc. Did I mention we're trying to paint a few rooms in the apartment also?

Anyway, it will all get done AND it will be great! Can you tell I'm a little excited? Please keep us in your prayers as the big day approaches...

1 comment:

Lerra said...

I can't believe it's only 10 more days! I am absolutely thrilled to be marrying the most wonderful man in the world!! Despite how busy we will be these next 10 days, I am trusting God to take care of us. And you know what? Even if there were no flowers, no food (heaven forbid), no guests...we will still get married, and that's what matters most. I want the perfect wedding, and all that requires is me, Baron, & God. I love you, baby. :-)