Wednesday, August 25, 2004

3

"And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'" The Holy Grail (as if you didn't already know)

Ok...so thinking I could post everyday in the countdown to the big day was a bit ambitious. But hey, what do I know. Here we are, welcome to day 3. Three days til the wedding and the "to do" list seems to be growing. Laura is off tomorrow and Friday, so she'll be running around Montgomery. I won't be off until Friday, so the madness really begins then. Hopefully....Lord willing....most of the stuph will be done because we're moving Laura's furniture on Friday which will take a huge chunk out of the morning. Ah yes, gotta love the hectic life. Bring it on! :-)

BTW, I know I promised stories of the engagement, etc. If you'd like to hear the condensed version of that, you can click on My Fiance' in the links section. Maybe one day I'll get to the part of the story that is my favorite, her initial reaction. Somehow "oh crap" wasn't the phrase I was expecting :-)

Anyway, don't know if I'll post again before the wedding. If not, please keep us in your prayers. And drop by the big shindig if you get a chance, we'll be the ones up front with the new shiny rings.

Peace!

1 comment:

John Owens said...

The hectic life is the BEST life.