Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Shock & Awe

I'm back!! (well, sort of)

Ok...it has been a while since I've invited all of you into the inner workings of my life (thanks for pointing that out Matt :)

And a ton has happened since my last post...there was my lovely wife's b'day on cinco de mayo! Of course, due to the insane schedules of all our friends, we celebrated her birth on siete de mayo and nueve de mayo! We had a blast and got to eat a lot of great food! Mmmmm...food.

We also celebrated another Mother's Day! A great day to honor great women everywhere...and more food.

Recently, we also returned from our second (and hopefully not last) trip to California! I will be posting later about this. Lots of stories, sleep deprivation, and pics.

TTFN! That's "ta, ta for now" for all you non-Tigger speaking folks...

PEACE!

3 comments:

Matt Elliott said...

Nice to have you back, Baron. :-)

Lerra said...

I think I saw on Law & Order or CSI or something where they referred to some drug as "Shock & Awe"...

BabyJ20 said...

I must have been at rehearsal and missed that episode??