Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stop the Press...Who's that?

Ok folks. Big News! For the few who may happen to accidentally stumble across this neglected blog (bless your souls) I have exciting news. A new blog with insight beyond anything else you've ever read before...from a woman who has changed my life forever...MY WIFE!

That's right!! Laura has joined the blogging world and you need to check it out. Not only is she the most beautiful woman in the world, but she has some great stories as well. She keeps me laughing all the time and I hope she can do the same for you.

So, click on over to this site and peer into the mind of my wife...fasten your seatbelts!

2 comments:

Lerra said...

Wow...thanks for the shout out! I'm afraid you overtalked my blog, though. No pressure...

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

nah. You're totally fab, lover. what??