Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Too Good To Pass Up...

Anyone who has frequented this blog for any length of time knows of my fondness for the bathroom music at ALFA.

Today's ALFA Bathroom Song of the Day was too good not to share. So...there I am..."taking care of business" when the song begins...an instant bathroom classic (drum roll, please)

Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton...

Islands in the Stream!

"Baby, when I met you there was peace unknown
I set out to get you with a fine tooth comb
I was soft inside, there was somethin going on
You do something to me that I cant explain
Hold me closer and I feel no pain
Every beat of my heart
We got somethin goin on..."

(insert your own bathroom joke here)

Sometimes these things just write themselves :)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

yesss i love these alfa bathroom songs of the day. i wonder if someone actually hand-picks these songs out.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Roxy Wishum and Dolly Parton. That was some duo!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

haha! niiice. when I was little my mom listened to dolly parton and kenny rogers so much that I thought they were married to each other...

Lerra said...

I thought the same thing, Ashley! And I've always loved that song. (Not ashamed to admit I still do...) It does put things in a different perspective when you think about it in the context of using the restroom, though...

Heather said...

....and we rely on each other
ah hah
from one lover to another
ah hah
I can't stop singing it now!