Monday, August 28, 2006

8:28 revisited

Today is our 2-year anniversary (I realize most of you won't read this until tomorrow, but work with me). If you've missed out on the spiritual significance found in the date of our anniversary...click here.
Wow! 2 years have really flown by, and yet...it's hard for me to think of a time when Laura wasn't a part of my life. I guess that happens when you've found "the right one"... and I definitely have done that.

No one else makes me laugh harder or more often.

No one else is more fun to be with.
No one else is more beautiful...without even trying.
No one else cares more for her family and her friends.
No one else makes me more sure of myself.
No one else is more supporting, more loving, more incredible than my wife, Laura.

Thanks babe for the best 2 years of my life. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for us.
I love you.

5 comments:

Lerra said...

No one else makes me cry at work while I read his blog...

You are so sweet! I couldn't have imagined a better husband for me. God has really blessed me by putting you in my life. Happy Anniversary (yesterday)! I love you!!!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

am i allowed to post? this feels a little too uhhhh intimate to me. gosh yall are so sweet. go goins! go!!!!

John Owens said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Roxy Wishum said...

I am thankful for both of you and enjoy seeing the way you are maturing together! Happy 8:28 every day.

Kenny Simpson said...

Way to be sentimental.