Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm baaaack...well, sort of.

Hey y'all, this is Laura. Since Baron has apparently temporarily left the blog world, I have hacked into his blog to leave a post. I will now share with you a video that is quite possibly mine & Baron's new all-time fave sketch on SNL. (Ok, so maybe not "all-time" fave, but it's definitely on the top 10.) We've seen 3 different ones so far, and this one isn't the funniest one, but it's still pretty funny. Enjoy! Oh, and please leave a comment to let Baron know you're still reading! Roll call, please!

7 comments:

Roxy Wishum said...

Wait, it's not shark week anymore?

Jamey said...

Kenny and I saw one of the sketches the other night with that character. I couldn't stop laughing. It was the one with LaBron James, and she kept trying to one-up him....Kenny didn't think it was as funny as I did, but he still laughed.

I still read your blog Baron...well, I still click on it to see if something new has been posted! Thanks Laura for hacking in!

JSM said...

Ugh! I can't get the video to work...

Unknown said...

Brooke has to hack into my myspace, since I never do anything with that. So don't feel bad, Laura; you're not the only wife who hacks into her husbands stuff!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

hilarious. please tell him im ab to dump him as a fellow blogger, if he doesn't post some pics of ya'll from halloween!

Brooke Shands said...

Props to Laura!!! Sometimes we have to share for our husbands!!!

Roxy Wishum said...

Actually, you have more comments than Laura's most recent post, unless you count this as Laura's most recent post.