Friday, September 01, 2006

Walls!

Apparently all of my house updates have to be linked to a song...so without further adieu...

Inspired by the late, great dc Talk...(click here if unfamiliar with what I am referring to)



Taragon has walls (walls)

Of separation

Gypsum board abroad

No desperation


Taragon has walls (walls)

Of separation

Now it won't be long

til celebration!



And just because I love each and every one of you, I leave you with these two pics as well...scary Laura and Laura & the tractor...enjoy!

7 comments:

Lerra said...

Wow...I sure do look blurry on a tractor.

Roxy Wishum said...

I think BOTH pictures of Laura are scary! If you let her drive that tractor near your new house you may be posting to the tune of "The Walls of Jericho".

Lauren said...

laura riding a tractor...

Kenny Simpson said...

DC Talk is one of the greatest Christian bands ever. Nice song.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

oh how fun!!!! so pumped for you! we have to come see it as soon as were back in town!!!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

congrats!!!! it looks HUGE!!!

Shannon said...

how exciting!! it's looking like a house now!!