Thursday, April 29, 2004

I Said All That to Say This...

Well, it's time to put the NASCAR stuph to rest. If you've been keeping up with the previous few posts, you can see that it was quite a trip. I do want to take this opportunity to say thanks to the Copelands for letting us tag along. We really did have a lot of fun and will always have some very vivid memories of our first trip to "Dega".

I have had many people ask if we would go back. Well, sure!! Who would want to miss out on sunburn, drunks, the smell of fuel (and gas) and all this material for their blog :)

Seriously though...we had a great time with great friends and look forward to doing it again if given the opportunity. Maybe by then I will have a few less teeth, a good mullet going, and will have learned to properly pronounce "Junior".

Now if you'll excuse me, my skin is starting to peel. Don't want to miss out on the big pieces. =)

No comments: