Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The Sound of Music

Ok...question for all corporate head types and those in charge of the Muzak systems in your building. Why won't you turn the volume up in the bathrooms? I'm not really sure what the Muzak systems are for to begin with (although hearing Lawrence Welk perform hits from the Backstreet Boys can be entertaining), I'm thinking the greatest usage would be to drown out some of the...how shall we say...noises that often occur. We all know the anxious moments that follow the trumpeting we hear from the adjacent stall. Why not turn up the volume in there? Believe me, I'd rather be humming along to "Dancing Queen" than being serenaded by the Alka Seltzer commercial next door. Come on folks...these are not "the trumpets" we are waiting to hear.

Just my opinion.

No comments: